Welcome to flavoriuoss.com, a world full of spices and delicious dishes. Today we are here with another spicy and unique flavor recipe named as Spicy Meatballs with Spaghetti: Fiery Tango Twists. This delicious recipe is a combo of spicy meat balls with spaghetti , cheese and different spices and ingredients to make it more juicy and delicious.
If you are cheese lover, you will definitely love this new recipe. It is loaded with cheese. The crispy and tender meat balls are easily made with wholesome spices. The meat balls with spaghetti is an art of savoring food that dares you to eat the spicy foods. And you will love them as you are trying the new flavors in a new dish. It is easy to cook and can be served in dinner or lunch.
Here is the step by step process of making Spicy Meatballs with Spaghetti: Fiery Tango Twists in easy and quick way.
Table of Content
- Ingredients with Quantity
- Preparation of Spicy Meatballs with Spaghetti: Fiery Tango Twists
- Health Tips
Ingredients with Quantity:
Meat balls Ingredients :
- 400 gram beef mince (Qeema)
- ¼ cup Chopped & squeezed onions (Pyaz)
- 2 tbs chopped garlic (Lehsan)
- 1 tbs Chopped green chilies (Hari mirch)
- 1 tbs Lemon juice
- 1 tsp Black pepper (Kali mirch powder)
- ½ tsp or to taste salt (Namak)
- 1 tsp or to taste red chili powder (Lal mirch powder)
- 4 tbs Bread crumbs
- 1 tsp chopped dried coriander (Dhaniya)
- 1/2 tsp Chat masala
- 1 Egg (Anda)
- ¼ cup Chopped fresh corrainder
- Oil for frying
Ingredients for meatball Sauce:
- 3-4 tbs Oil
- ¼ cup Chopped onion (Pyaz)
- 2 tbs Chopped garlic (Lehsan)
- 1 & ½ cup Blended Tomatoes (Tamatar)
- 2 & ½ tbs Tomato paste (Katchup)
- ¼ tsp Salt or to taste
- 1 & ½ tbs Chicken powder
- ½ tsp Black pepper powder (Kali mirch powder)
- 1 tsp Crushed red chilies (Lal mirch)
- 1 & ½ tbs Dried parsley
- ½ cup or required water
Ingredients for Spaghetti preparation:
- 1-2 tbs Oil
- 200 g Boiled spaghetti
- 1-2 tsp Chopped fresh parsley
- 5-6 tbs Water
- ½ cup Grated cheddar cheese
Preparation of Spicy Meatballs with Spaghetti: Fiery Tango Twists
- Take beef mince, and wash it thoroughly and drain out all the water.
- Then take a bowl add all ingredients i.e chopped & squeezed onion, chopped garlic, chopped green chilies, lemon juice, black pepper, salt, red chili powder, bread crumbs, chopped dried coriander, chat masala, egg and chopped fresh coriander.
- Put hand gloves to mix the beef mince with other ingredients to avoid hands burning form spices.
- Mix them well until well combined. Place the meat balls mixture into the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- Then take out meat ball mixture, grease your hand with oil and make 12 meat balls of size 40 to 45 gram.
- Take a frying pan and add oil in it. Then shallow fry those meat balls until golden brown and tender and set aside. You can also store them for 1 month by little frying meat balls.
- Then take a wok add oil in it, and add chopped onions, ginger, and sauté them until onions are translucent.
- Then add balanced & pureed tomato and mix them well. Cook the mixture well on medium flame for 2 minutes.
- Then add tomato paste, salt, chicken powder, black pepper powder, crushed red chili, dried parsley, according to the above mentioned quantity and mix them well, and cook the sauce mixture for 1-2 minutes on medium flame.
- Then add water into the sauce and cook for 2-3 minutes and then add fried meat balls. Mix them gently into the mixture, then cover the wok and cook the meat balls sauce for 8-10 minutes on low flame.
- Then set aside the sauce.
- Take another wok, add water as much water as required according to your spaghetti. In water add 1 tbs oil. Let the water boil and then and spaghetti. Boiled the spaghetti and strain the water.
- Take a cast iron pan add oil in it, and add boiled spaghetti and mix well. Then add fresh parsley and water in the spaghetti and mix well and cook for 1 mints.
- Add meat balls with sauce on the spaghetti, then add cheddar grated cheese, sprinkle some crushed red chili and fresh parsley, cover and cook it for 6-7 mints or until cheese melts on low flame.
- Then turn off the flame and serve.
Garnish the meat balls with spaghetti with fresh parsley. You can also sprinkle red pepper flakes, grated parmesan cheese, if you are a cheese lover.
Garnishing is all your choice, you can garnish any dish with your favorite spices. You can also squeeze lemon if you want it enhance the flavor.
The Spicy Meatballs with Spaghetti: Fiery Tango Twists is ready to serve. Dish out the meat balls with spaghetti in a serving dish. Serve the meat balls in dinner or lunch. Enjoy it with your friends and family. Drink your favorite drink while eating yummy meat balls spaghetti.
As the meat is used in meat balls with spaghetti it contains protein, carbohydrates, fats, fiber, and sodium. Spicy meat balls with spaghetti contains 400-600 calories in per serving. As meat balls with spaghetti contains sodium, one serving contain at least 500-900 milligram of sodium.
- What do Italians call meatballs?
In Italy spicy meat balls with spaghetti has another name known as Polpettes. But it is different from American style. It can be cooked in different ways. Even Italy eats meat balls as meat soup or dish.
- Why are meatballs so good?
Meatballs is made up by mixing different spices that give the mince a unique flavor and will make you in love with it. It transformed the meet in delicious flavor.