Welcome to flavoriouss.com, today we will cook Shandar Aloo Tikki Chaat: Flavorful & scrumptious potato patties, to inspire you with our delicious, yummiest, scrumptious, Flavorful and magnificent recipes. It is heard that if you want to win someone’s heart, cook good food for that person. Because the way of heart passed by the stomach. So, what you waiting for? Come & let’s cook with us.
Here is the recipe of Shandar Aloo Tikki Chaat: Flavorful & scrumptious potato patties in easy &quick way.
Ingredients with Quantity:
Ingredients for Aloo Tikki:
- ½ kg Potato (Aloo)
- 2 & ½ cup Water
- 1 tsp or to taste Red chilli powder (Lal mirch powder)
- ½ tsp Chaat masala
- 1 tsp or to taste Salt (Namak)
- ½ tbs roasted & crushed Coriander seeds (Sabut dhania)
- ¼ tsp Carom seeds (Ajwain)
- ½ tsp Turmeric powder (Haldi powder)
- ½ tsp roasted & crushed Cumin seeds (Zeera)
- ½ tsp crushed Red chilli (Lal mirch)
- 1 tsp Chicken powder
- 1 & ½ tsp grated Ginger (Adrak)
- 1 tbs crushed Green chilli (Hari mirch)
- 1 & ½ tbs Lemon juice
- 2-3 tbs chopped Fresh coriander (Hara dhania)
- 1 & ½ Cup or as required Breadcrumbs
- 2-3 Eggs (Anday)
- Cooking oil for frying
- 2 tbs Cooking oil
- ½ tsp Cumin seeds (Zeera)
- ¼ tsp Carom seeds (Ajwain)
- 1 tbs crushed Garlic (Lehsan)
- ¾ Cup Tamarind pulp (Imli pulp)
- ½ tsp or to taste Red chilli powder (Lal mirch powder)
- ¼ tsp or to taste Salt (Namak)
- 3-4 tbs crushed Jaggery (Gurr)
- ½ Cup or as required Water
Ingredients for Assembling:
- whisked Yogurt (Dahi)
- shredded Cabbage (Band gobhi
- finely sliced Onion (Pyaz ()
- finely chopped Capsicum (Shimla mirch)
- deseeded & chopped Tomatoes (Tamatar)
- chopped Fresh coriander (Hara dhania)
Preparation of Shandar Aloo Tikki Chaat: Flavorful & scrumptious potato patties
Prepararation of Aloo Tikki:
- Take small sized potatoes, put water and potatoes into the saucepan, cover the saucepan and boil them on medium flame until tender (8-10 minutes)
- When the potatoes are cooked, then strain with strainer. And washed them with cooled water.
- Then let them cooled for some time. When potatoes gets cooled then peel them.
- Take a bowl, add peeled tomatoes peeled tomatoes and mesh well.
- Then add all the spices like red chilli powder,chaat masala,salt,coriander seeds,carom seeds,turmeric powder,cumin seeds,red chilli crushed,chicken powder,ginger,green chilli crushed,lemon juice,fresh coriander & mix until well combined.
- The Shandar Aloo Tikki Chaat: Flavorful & scrumptious potato patties mixture is ready.
- Put few drops of oil on to your hand and grease them.
- Then take a small quantity of prepared mixture (70g) and make patties of equal sizes of any shape you desired e.g round or square.
- Make 9-10 aloo tikki with the mixture.
- Take a deep tray add eggs in it and whisked well.
- Take another deep tray and add and add breadcrumbs in it.
- First dip aloo tikki in whisked egg and then coat it with breadcrumbs and set aside into a plate.
- Take a frying pan, put oil into it and heat cooking oil on medium flame.
- Shallow fry aalo tikki on medium flame from both sides until they turn into golden and become crispy.
- Take them out in a plate line with tissue papers.
- Then place them into the serving plate for garnishing.
- Take a saucepan, add cooking oil in it, also add other ingredients like cumin seeds, carom seeds, garlic & mix well.
- Add tamarind pulp (soak the tamarind into 1 cup of hot water for at least 15-20 minutes, then remove all the seeds of tamarind and blend the remaining material to make pulp) & mix well.
- Then add red chilli powder, salt and jiggery (chopped) & mix well.
- Add water into the mixture and mix well. Bring it to boil and cook it on medium flame for 2-3 minutes.
- Let the Chutney cool.
- On Shandar Aloo Tikki Chaat: Flavorful & scrumptious potato patties, add yogurt, cabbage (chopped), onion (sliced), tomato (chopped), fresh coriander & prepared pulp chutney.
- You can garnish them with any of your desired ingredient. You can also sprinkle some bareeek sewaiyan (nimko) on them for garnishing and for flavor.
- You can also sprinkle some chat masala on Shandar Aloo Tikki Chaat.
- The Flavorful & scrumptious Aloo Tikki Chaat is ready to serve.
- Serve Shandar Aloo Tikki Chaat: Flavorful & scrumptious potato patties with chutney!
- You can also serve this Shandar Aloo Tikki Chaat with chutney prepared with yougrat and green chillies, fresh corrainder, fresh mint leaves.
- Or with katchup.or any other your desired chutney.
- You can serve this Shandar Aloo Tikki Chaat at any time but specially as an appetizer, snacks or at lunch time.
If you are a foodie and want to eat all kinds of food and also wants to stay yourself away from doctor, then take care of yourself. Drink plenty of water, eat less junk food, go for morning walk, and follow health related tips.
Above from all these opt for foods that are gentle on the stomach, such as boiled or steamed vegetables, plain rice, yogurt, and light soups etc. But in a day if you want to eat something different like spicy, delicious, then after eating such food must go for walk, do some exercise and drink some digestive drinks.