Here is the easy & quick way of making Peshawari Chapli Kebab: Spiced Meat Patties with a Twist to add flavor in your life.
At Flavoriouss.com, we understand that food is more than just sustenance – it is an expression of creativity, a way to bring people together, and a means to explore different cultures and traditions. Whether you’re a seasoned home cook or a passionate foodie, our site is your go-to resource for culinary inspiration, reliable recipes, and expert tips.
Here is the recipe of Peshawari Chapli Kebab: Spiced Meat Patties with a Twist.
Ingredients with Quantity:
- ½ kg Beef Mince (Beef ka Qeema)
- 2 tsp Crushed Red Chillies (kotti Laal mirchain)
- Salt to taste (Namak)
- 1 tsp Garam Masala Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin powder (Haldi Powder)
- 3-4 medium Finely Chopped Onions (Bareek katti hoi Payaz)
- 2 tbs Roasted Garam Flour (Bhuna Basin)
- ½ cup Finely chopped Fresh Green Corainder (Hara Dhaniya)
- 1 Egg
- 2 tbs Dried Pomegrant seeds Roasted & Crushed Powder (Anar Dana)
- 1 tbs Roasted & Crushed Dried Coriander Powder (Sokha Dhaniya)
- 3-4 Finely Chopped Green Chillies (Hari Mirch)
- 2 Finely Chopped Tomato (Tamatar)
- 1 Sliced Cut Tomato (tamatar)
- 1 cup Oil for shallow frying
- ½ cup Yogurt (Dahi)
- 2-3 Lemon (Leemo)
Preparation of Peshawari Chapli Kebab: Spiced Meat Patties with a Twist
- Take a large bowl, add beef mince in it.
- Then add Red Crushed Chilies, salt, Garam Masala, Turmeric Powder, Chopped Onions (remove access water), Roasted Garam Flour, Fresh Green Corainder, Beaten Egg, Dried Pomegranate seeds Roasted & Crushed, Roasted & Crushed Dried Coriander, Chopped Green Chilies, into the beef mince.
- Mix them thoroughly well until all the ingredients well combined and make a mixture.
- Cover the bowl and keep this mixture into the refrigrator for 1-2 hours or overnight for marination.
- After 1-2 hour, take out the mixture from the refrigerator and add chopped tomatoes.
- Grease your hands with oil and make chapli kebab of equal sizes.
- Make flat shaped round kebab, about 1/2 inch thick and 3-4 inches in diameter and put 1 slice of tomato on it. Make at least 8-9 kebabs.
- Put some oil in an iron pan, place it on medium low flame then place the chapli kebab in the oil carefully.
- Fry and cook them for 4-5 minutes on both sides properly or until they turn golden brown.
- Take out Peshawari Chapli Kebab into a plate and drain out excess oil on tissue paper.
- Peshawari Chapli Kebab is ready.
Take another serving plate, place the delicious Peshawari chapli kebab in that serving dish. Put some mint leaves on it along with lemon wedges and tomato slices on the sides.
Your Peshawari Chapli Kebab: Spiced Meat Patties with a Twist are ready to serve.
Serve the delicious Peshawari Chapli Kebab: Spiced Meat Patties with a Twist with raita and sliced onion to 3-4.
Take a half cup of yogurt, whisk it well add 1tsp of green chatni (take 2 -3 green chilies, some fresh coriander and mint leaves add them into blender with 2-3 tbs of water and blend them into a thick paste). Sprinkle some fresh coriander leaves and fresh pomegranate seeds on it.
Take a medium sized onion. Cut it into slices for salad.
As the human health is a blessing, so everyone must have to take care of it. Do not do a lot of work that tired your body and disturbs your mind. Also eat healthy and full of nutrients diet.
Do not use too much spice and oil in your body. Oil increases the cholesterol level which is dangerous for human health. So always use tissue papers or tissue towels for frying items.
That’s why always use balanced diet and do some work out in anytime in a day to keep yourself fit and healthy. Proper sleep and relaxing mind is also very important to maintain a good health. Never compromise for your health, go for your medical checkup time to time. Medical checkup is more important for elderly than young ones. So keep yourself healthy & fit to enjoy the beauty of life with your loved ones.