Welcome to flavoriouss.com, Pakistan’s recipes are rich in flavors with the delightful creations, Pakistani Kaddu Halwa: Rustic Pumpkin Euphoria is one of them. Halwa kaddu is a traditional Pakistani dessert which is specially cooked on special occasions like Eids, dawat, etc. This type of traditional desserts can also be shared with neighbors, friends and family to spread love.
Today in this recipe, we have crafted a harmonious blend of rustic flavors in a unique way that perfectly complement the natural sweetness of pumpkin Pakistan’s traditional desserts and other recipes will fall in more in love with food. Every meal is full of flavors and will leave you craving for more.
Here is recipe of Pakistani Kaddu Halwa: Rustic Pakistani Pumpkin Euphoria in easy and quick way.
Ingredients with Quantity:
- 1 kg Pumpkin (Kadu)
- 1 kg Water
- 1 tsp Cardamom powder (Elaichi powder)
- 1 & ½ cup or to taste Sugar (Cheeni)
- 1 cup Oil
- 250 gram Semolina (Soji)
- ½ cup chopped Dry nuts
Preparation of Pakistani Kaddu Halwa: Rustic Pakistani Pumpkin Euphoria
- Take a pumpkin, peel it and then cut it into small pieces.
- Then take a pot add water and pumpkin in it and cook then on medium flame for 20-25 minutes or until the pumpkin cooked and water dries up.
- While cooking keep mixing until cooked.
- Then keep the flame low and add sugar in the pumpkin mixture.
- Then mesh the pumpkin until it make a mixture. Dries up all the water then turn off the flame.
Preparation of Semolina:
- Take another port add oil or ghee in it.
- Then add semolina in the oil and mix well. Keep stirring the spoon in the pot.
- Cook semolina for 4-5 minutes on low flame or until it turns light golden.
- When the semolina turn light golden then add pumpkin mixture in the semolina and mix well.
- Place it on the low flame for 3-4 minutes. And then turn off the flame.
- The Pakistani Kaddu Halwa: Rustic Pakistani Pumpkin Euphoria is ready.
Garnish the Pakistani Kaddu Halwa with chopped nuts like almond, pistachios, Cashew nut, walnut or any of your desire.
You can also add Khoya in the kaddu halwa.
Serve the Pakistani Kaddu Halwa to your loved ones with tea, coffee or any other drink of their choice. When you drink tea with this traditional halwa it adds extra flavor in the desert.
You can also share this traditional halwa with your neighbors to spread love and happiness, because sweet increase love.
In these hot days, apply any sunscreen before going out, this protect skin from ultraviolet radiation. Don’t wear black clothes in summer because black is heat absorbent color. Drink excess amount of water to keep yourself hydrated. Avoid exposure of heat to avoid heat strokes.
In summer eat less spicy foods to safe yourself from heart burnt. Stay inside especially in noon. Play inside games like cards, Ludo, table tennis etc and also advice your children’s to play inside.