Welcome to flavoriouss.com, today we are here with another delicious dessert named as Oreo Cheesecake Brownie Recipe: Indulge in a Decadent Delight. Oreo cheesecake brownies, the epitome of indulgence and delight, bring together the rich flavors of chocolate brownies, creamy cheesecake, and the iconic crunch of Oreo cookies. If you’re a dessert enthusiast looking to elevate your baking game, this recipe is a must-try. Let’s dive into the layers of goodness and create a symphony of flavors that will leave your taste buds singing. In this article we will guide you through all the steps of making this delicious Oreo cheesecake brownie cake recipe. The steps include gathering ingredients, mixing, baking, and decorating the Oreo cheesecake brownie and the last but not least the serving of this delicious desert.
Ingredients for Oreo Cheesecake Brownie Recipe
To embark on this delightful journey, you need some important ingredients to gather before start making Oreo cheesecake. Following are the ingredients need for this recipe:
- 300 g finely crushed Oreos
- 90 g melted unsalted butter
- 200 g unsalted butter
- 200 g dark chocolate chips
- 275 g light brown soft sugar/caster sugar
- 4 medium eggs
- 100 g plain flour
- 50 g cocoa powder
- 250 g full fat cream cheese
- 100 g caster sugar
- 1 medium egg
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 100 g chopped Oreos
- 50 g chopped Oreos
- Before starting the recipe, the first thing to do is preheating your oven to 350°F (175°C) and greasing the baking pan to avoid sticking the batter to the pan and also place butter paper and them grease again.
- In a bowl add your selected chocolate and place in oven or in hot water for melting.
- Then melt the butter in a pan on low flame or in oven.
- After that take a bowl, add sugar and eggs in it and also melted chocolate and butter, then whisk all the ingredients until smooth.
- After mixing gradually add flour, ensuring a lump-free brownie batter.
- Take a zip lock bag add Oreo cookies in it and crush into chunks, setting aside some for topping. You can also use blender for crushing the Oreo cookies.
Oreo Cheesecake Layer
- Take a separate bowl, add cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla extract in it and blend them until creamy.
- Make a layer of crushed Oreo cookies and put the creamy mixture over it and gently fold in to create the cheesecake layer.
- In the prepared baking pan, pour half of the brownie batter in it for baking.
- To make layers, put a spoon of Oreo cheesecake mixture over the brownie layer.
- Then again put the brownie batter and cover it and smooth the top for better appearance.
Baking Time and Temperature
As we preheat the oven, bake the Oreo cheesecake brownie mixture for 30-35 minutes. Before taking out the batter from pan insert a toothpick and check that it comes out with a few moist crumbs attached. If the toothpick comes with wet batter but not with a fudgy crumb, it means cheesecake brownie need more time for baking.
You can also bake the batter in pressure cooker, also heat the cooker and then place the batter pan in it. Cover the pressure cooker, but don’t put weight on it.
When the brownies are perfectly cooked from inside and outside then place it aside for cooling. The cheesecake brownies are baked and turn into golden brown color. Allow the brownies to cool after taking out from the pan and place for at least 2 hours before cutting. Cut the brownies carefully.
Presentation and Serving
Cut the brownies in square or in circle shape. Serve the square cheesecake brownies topped with a dollop of whipped cream or a scoop of vanilla ice cream. Oreo cheesecake brownies with coffee, tea, or with your favorite drink.
You can also enjoy the cheesecake brownie with different Oreo flavors or add nuts like almonds, cashew etc. for a crunchy twist.
Oreo cheesecake brownie can also be stored in an airtight container for up to a week or freeze for longer shelf life to enjoy this delicious dessert after every meal. Enjoy this awesome dessert with your friends and family at any kitty party, or birthday part or in summer holidays.
You can substitute the things that you don’t like or having allergy with them. You can use dark chocolate instead of any sugared chocolate, you can also use reduce-fat cream cheese instead of normal cheese, or a sugar. This step is taken so that you don’t need to compromise on your health. Health must be your number one priority.
Tips for Perfecting the Recipe
- Use quality chocolate for the brownie batter for better taste and appearance.
- Use good quality butter and sugar for add sweetness in the cheesecake brownie.
- Eggs are very helpful for binding and moisture the brownie cheesecake.
- All-purpose flour is used to give structure.
- Oreo cookies are used for distinct crunch in the recipe.
- Cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla extract are used for the luscious cheesecake layer.
- Use room temperature ingredients for a smoother batter like eggs, don’t use them directly from the freezer. Put them in room temperature before using.
- Customize the thickness of the cheesecake layer to your liking less or more.
- Don’t overmix; it’s okay if the brownie batter looks a bit lumpy.
In conclusion, the Oreo cheesecake brownie recipe is a testament to the harmonious marriage of textures and flavors. Whether you’re a novice or a seasoned baker, this delightful treat is bound to impress. The crunchy Oreo surprises within the fudgy brownie and velvety cheesecake layers create a symphony of taste that will linger in your memory. Get ready to embark on a culinary adventure that will satisfy your sweet cravings and leave you wanting more.
- Can I use different flavors of Oreo cookies for this recipe?
- Absolutely! Experimenting with different Oreo flavors can add a unique twist to your brownies.
- How can I make this recipe gluten-free?
- Consider using a gluten-free flour alternative to make the brownies suitable for a gluten-free diet.
- Can I prepare the Oreo cheesecake brownies in advance?
- Yes, these brownies can be made in advance and stored for a few days in an airtight container.
- What’s the best way to store leftover brownies?
- Store the leftover brownies in an airtight container at room temperature for up to a week, or freeze for longer time to enjoy them but the taste may change.
- Can I add nuts to the recipe for extra crunch?
- Absolutely! Chopped nuts can be a delicious addition for those who enjoy a nutty texture in their brownies.