Welcome to flavoriouss.com, this is the world of flavors made up of mixing of variety of spices. Today, we are here with a truly unique and captivating recipe named as Lavender Chicken Lime Grilling Serenade that will make you fall in love with its taste. It contains the symphony of fragrant lavender and zest of fresh lime that will take your grilling experience to new heights.
In this recipe, we will combine the lavender with the bright essence of lime to create a harmony of flavor with your taste buds. When the lime chicken is grilled on crackling heat, the two ingredients lavender and lime zest intertwine to form a melody that will leave a lasting impression on your palate.
Table of Content
- Ingredients with Quantity
- Preparation of Lavender Lime Grilling Serenade
- Health Tips
Ingredients with Quantity:
- 1 Lemon (Grated zest)
- 750 gram Chicken Thigh/ Breast
- 1 tsp Black paper powder or to taste (Kali mirch powder)
- 1 tsp Garlic powder (Lehsan powder)
- 1 tsp Onion powder (Pyaz powder)
- 2 tbs Brown sugar (Shakar)
- ½ tsp Salt or to taste
- 1 tbs Olive oil
- 1 tbs apple cider vinegar (Sirka)
- 3 tbs Fresh lime juice (Lemmo ka ras)
- 2 tbs Soy or 1 tbs Fish sauce
- 2 tbs Fresh chopped corrainder (Hara dhaniya)
- 1-2 tbs Oil for cooking
Preparation of Lavender Chicken Lime Grilling Serenade
- Take chicken of breast or thigh of your choice. Wash it and let it dry. Then flatten the chicken if you are using breast chicken.
- Take 1 lemon, scrap it with knife or grader to obtained zest.
- Then take a zip log bag or airtight bowl, and add all ingredients in it.
- Then add chicken into the zip log bag. And close it. And then massage chicken in zip log to distribute the spices evenly.
- Place the zip log bag into refrigerator overnight for marination.
- Before cooking the lime chicken take it out from refrigerator.
There are three ways to cook the Lavender Chicken Lime Grilling Serenade.
- You can grill it. Take grills, wash them and brushed them with oil, a place on medium high heat. Grilled the lime chicken on each side for 3 minutes or caramelized or until the lime chicken become golden brown and well cooked.
- You can pan fry it. Take a frying pan add oil in it, cook lime chicken on medium heat for 3 minutes on each side or until the lime chicken become golden brown and well cooked.
- And you can even bake the lime chicken, it’s all your choice. Preheat your oven for 220C and bake the lime chicken for 15 minutes then grill the lime chicken for 3 minutes until the lime chicken become golden brown and well cooked.
Sprinkle some fresh chopped coriander and put lemon wedges, chilies on the grilled lime chicken.
The Lavender Chicken Lime Grilling Serenade is ready to serve. Dish out the lime chicken in the serving plate, and wrap it with aluminum foil to keep it hot.
You can serve the lime chicken with boiled or fried rice, with garlic bread or with salad the choice is yours.
Take care of your health not just for yourself but also for your loved ones. During these days drink plenty of water, stay inside during peak hours, and eat fresh food, stay in air-conditioned environment.
Try to plant at least one plant in your home or nearby park so that the trees lessen the heat in summer.