Welcome to Flavoriouss.com, this your destination for a delectable memorable experience!( Khyber Pakhtunkhwa-style Chicken Karahi: Fragrant and Spicy Chicken Curry). Flavoriouss add unique, delicious flavors of food in your life. Everyone will enjoy your food and loved them.
Here is the recipe of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa-style Chicken Karahi.
Ingredients with Quantity:
- 1 Packet Oil or 1 Liter Oil
- 1 kg Chicken mix
- 1 & ½ tsp Salt or to taste (namak)
- 750 g Sliced Tomatoes (Tamatar)
- 5-6 Green Chilli (Sabut Hari Mirch)
- 1 small piece of Ginger slit lengthwise (Adrak lambai main kata hua)
- 5-6 tbs chopped Fresh coriander (Hara dhania)
- Half Cup Yogurt (Daahi)
- 1 tsp Roasted cumin seed and dried coriander powder (Bhuna aur Pissa hua Zeera aur Sabut Dhania)
- 1-2 lemons (Lemmo)
Preparation of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa-style Chicken Karahi: Fragrant and Spicy Chicken Curry
- Take 1 kg chicken wash it and clean it properly.
- Then take a wok (karahi). Add 1 packet of oil in it and heat it on medium flame.
- Then add chicken into the oil and cook it on medium flame.
- Swirl the elite turner (or any cooking spoon you have in your kitchen) into the wok time to time.
- Keep rotating the Elite Turner to prevent the chicken from burning.
- After some time add salt into the chicken.
- Cook the chicken until it turns golden brown. It takes 10-15 minutes to cook on high flame. The time depends on your flame.
- When the chicken turns into golden brown, drain out the excess oil into a pot or bowl and keep it aside to cool. Then transfer the oil into a jar or bottle to use again.
- Then add sliced tomatoes into the chicken on low medium flame.
- Also add lengthwise slitted green chilies.
- Cook them on medium heat for 6-7minutes till all the tomatoes are cooked and tender, and mixes well with the chicken to make a gravy type.
- Cook on high flame 7-8 minutes until oil separates and it gave mouthwatering fragrance. Then turn off the flame.
- If you are feeling the excess oil then drain out the extra oil.
- Your Khyber Pakhtunkhwa-style Chicken Karahi: Fragrant and Spicy Chicken Curry is ready to serve.
Dish out the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa-style Chicken Karahi: Fragrant and Spicy Chicken Curry into the serving dish.
Take a small piece of ginger, peel it off and wash it. Then slit the ginger into lengthwise and set aside. Also take 2 chilies and chopped them well. Take some fresh coriander leaves and chopped them.
Sprinkle the slitted ginger, chopped chilies and fresh coriander on the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa-style Chicken Karahi.
- Take half cup of yogurt into a bowl. Take 2-3 green chilies and fresh coriander leaves, 1 tsp salt or to taste, add them into a blender and pour 2-3 tbs little amount of water in it. Blend them and make a homogenous mixture. Add this mixture into the yogurt and roasted powder of cumin seeds and died coriander.
- Take a half cup of yogurt into a bowl. Then take 4-5 tbs cumin seeds into a pan, roast them on low flame and crushed them. Add 1 tsp salt in it and ½ tsp roasted and crushed cumin seeds.
Take 2-3 fresh cucumbers, peel them off and cut them into slices.
Serve this delicious Khyber Pakhtunkhwa-style Chicken Karahi to 4-5 people with naan bread, salad along with lemon wedges on the side and raita (along with any one of the above raita according to your taste).
The human body need energy to do all kind of activities like to do any physical activates e.g walking, running, exercise etc. Human also need energy even in sitting, sleeping, thinking etc. All the energy that a human body need comes from the meal a person is taking.
A human body needs vitamins, calcium, magnesium, protein, fats, carbohydrates etc. There are many things in nature like fruits, vegetables, meat etc and by taking these things a person can fulfill its nutritionist need.
Meat is a great source of various nutrients. Meat is a high quality source of protein. Proteins are very necessary for tissue building and repairing, enzyme & hormones production. It also support immune system. A man has to take 4-5 serving of meat in a month in any form. As protein is a antibody so it helps a lot to fight against diseases.