Welcome to flavoriouss.com, a small world of flavors. Today we are here with another recipe named as Gwadar Sizzling Grilled Fish Fiesta. We bring for you the tantalizing flavor of Gwadar, it is rich for it is rich in seafood heritage.
Gwadar is a popular place in Pakistan, in the Gwadar market aroma of grilled fish permeates the air. Grilled fish is juicy in taste and well cooked, as it is marinated with Pakistani traditional spices. Join us in making the Gwadar sizzling grilled fish with an outstanding flavor. We are sure that you will love its flavor, it is an extraordinary dish especially for meat lovers.
Here is the step by step preparation of grilled fish in easy and quick way.
Table of Content
- Ingredients with Quantity
- Preparation of
- Health Tips
Ingredients with Quantity:
- 1/2 kg Fish Black Pomfret (Whole fish)
- 1 tsp Crushed Black pepper (Kali mirch)
- ½ tsp Carom seeds Ajwain (Ajwain)
- 1 tsp Crushed Coriander seeds (Dhania)
- 1 tsp Crushed Cumin seeds (Zeera)
- 1 tbs Dried fenugreek leaves (kasuri meethi)
- ½ tbs Ginger garlic paste (Adrak lehsan paste)
- 1-2 Ground Green chili (Hari mirch)
- 2-3 tbs Lemon juice
- ½ tsp Turmeric powder (Haldi powder)
- 1 tsp or to taste Salt (Namak)
- 1 tsp or to taste Crushed Red chili (Lal mirch)
- 1 & ½ tsp or to taste Red chili powder (Lal mirch powder)
- ½ cup Yougart (Dahi)
- 3 tbs Oil
- 2 & ½ tbs Fish Masala
- 1 & ½ tbs Gram flour (Baisan)
Preparation of Gwadar Sizzling Grilled Fish Fiesta
- Take a bowl and add all the ingredients like cumin seed, black pepper, coriander seeds, carom seeds, qasuri methi leaves and then put all the ingredients in blender and ground into fine powder.
- Then add ginger garlic paste, green chili and lemon juice and again grind them to make a mixture.
- Take a whole fish, and make deep cuts on whole fish.
- After making cuts on the fish, then sprinkle turmeric powder, salt, red chili powder and rub evenly on both side. Also apply 2 tbs of blended mixture evenly on both side.
- Then place the fish into the refrigerator to marinate.
- Take a bowl and add yogurt, blended mixture, oil, fish masala, gram flour and mix well.
- Then take out the marinated fish and put the spicy yogurt and rub evenly on both side.
- Then place the fish into the refrigerator for at least 6 hours or overnight.
- Then grill the marinated fish on the heated coals for 8-10 minutes on both side and basting with cooking oil.
- Grill the fish until tender.
The Gwadar Sizzling Grilled Fish Fiesta is ready. Dish it out in a serving dish. Then garnish the grilled fish with lemon slices, chopped fresh coriander.
Serve this delicious grilled fish with raita or green chatni. This outstanding grilled fish can also be served with naan or roti.
Fish is considered a healthy and nutritionist food. Grilled fish is a good source of protein, omega-3 fatty acids, vitamins and minerals, the people who have heart issues eat grilled fish instead of fried. It also improves hearth health, support brain function and reduce inflammation. Fish is also important for muscles growth and repairing.
- How a fish is cooked on the grill without foil?
If you did not have foil, you can grilled the fish with the help of grill gates. Place the grill grates on the hot coals, and make the spray oil on the heated side of grate, then place the marinated fish on it. Cook for one side first and then from other side, and flip them time to time to avoid burning.
- Which fish is best for grilled fish?
The fish type which is best for grilling is salmon and firm, thick white fish like sea bass, red snapper, grouper etc. if you want to grill thin, delicate fish wrap it in a foil while grilling.
- Why is grilled fish healthy?
Grilled fish is in rich with vitamin B2, vitamin, omega-3 fatty acid, calcium, phosphorus, iron, zinc, potassium etc. eating fish at least two time per week is recommended.