Welcome to flavirious.com, today we gave you another appealing recipe. As the name highlights the sizzling effect of the Grilled Beef Seekh Skewers: Sizzling & Savoury Appetizing Taste Recipe while emphasizing the delightful combination of spices used in the recipe. It creates a sense of expectancy and showcases the flavorful experience that awaits anyone who tries this superb Beef Seekh Skewers dish.
Here is the recipe of Grilled Beef Seekh Skewers in easy & quick way.
Ingredients with Quantity:
- ½ kg Beef boneless cubes (Baghair Haddi) with 20% fat
- 14-15 Garlic cloves (Lehsan)
- 2 inch Ginger piece (Adrak)
- 1 medium Onion cubes (Pyaz)
- 2-3 Green chillies (Hari mirch)
- 2 tbs Mint leaves (Podina)
- 2 tbs Fresh coriander (Hara dhania)
- ½ tsp Baking soda
- 1 tsp Garam masala powder
- 1 & ½ tbs Roasted & Crushed Coriander seeds (Sabut dhania)
- 1 tbs Crushed Red chilli (Lal mirch)
- 1 & ½ tbs Roasted & Crushed Cumin seeds (Zeera)
- 1 & ½ tsp or to taste Salt (Namak)
- 1 tsp or to taste Red chilli powder (Lal mirch powder)
- 2 tbs Ghee
- 1-2 tbs Cooking oil
- 1 tbs Cooking oil
- 1 medium Sliced Onion (Pyaz)
- 2 tbs katchup
- 1tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 pinch salt
Preparation of Grilled Beef Seekh Skewers: Sizzling & Savoury Appetizing Taste Recipe
- Take boneless beef cubes wash & clean them properly.
- Then take a bowl, add boneless beef cubes, then add other ingredients like garlic, ginger, onion, green chilies, fresh mint leaves, fresh coriander, baking soda, garam masala powder, coriander seeds roasted & crushed, red chilli crushed, cumin seeds roasted & crushed, salt, red chilli powder and mix well all the ingredients.
- Add beef mixture with spices in a chopper, chop them until well combined.
- Then another bowl, add beef mince mixture, and add ghee in it & knead well for 4-5 minutes.
- Then cover knead mixture & refrigerate for 1-2 hour.
- Dip hands in water or put some oil and grease them & take a mixture of 55g and make kebabs of equal sizes on skewer (makes 14-15).
- Take a frying pan, add cooking oil 1-2 tbs and fry kebabs on medium flame from all sides until done for approx. 6-8 minutes.
- If you want to store beef seekh skewers then in a frying pan, add cooking oil 1 tbs & partially fry kebabs on medium flame from all sides for 2-3 minutes.
- Let the partially fried seekh kebab cool.
- You can store the beef kebabs in an air tight container for up to 1 month in freezer.
- Don’t freeze, uncooked beef seekh kebabs.
- If you don’t have skewers you can also make Skewer at home?
- Take 6 thin wooden skewers, tie them with thread and warp in aluminum foil to make one thick skewer.
Garnish the Grilled Beef Seekh Skewers: Sizzling & Savoury Appetizing Taste Recipe with sliced lemon and lettuce. It’s all your choice. Also sprinkle some chopped fresh coriander.
Spicy Onion’s Preparation
Take a medium onion cut it in slices. Then wash the sliced onion and dip them in chill water for 5-10 minutes. Strain the water. Take a bowl, add sliced onions, ketchup, lemon juice, chili powder and salt. Put the lid on the bowl. Check that you put the lid carefully and stirred the bowl until well combined. Sprinkle some chopped fresh coriander. Cover and place in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours to let the lemon juice neutralize the onion flavor slightly.
Grilled Beef Seekh Skewers: Sizzling & Savoury Appetizing Taste Recipe is ready to serve. Serve the sizzling kebabs with green chutney or raita and with spicy onions to enhance flavor of kebabs.
If you want to stay healthy follow proper food handling and preparation techniques to prevent foodborne illnesses. Must wash hands thoroughly, store food at appropriate temperatures, and cook foods on recommended internal temperatures.
Minimize your consumption of processed and packaged foods high in added sugars, unhealthy fats, and sodium. Opt for whole, unprocessed foods like fresh fruits, vegetables, whole grains, nuts, meats, and milk etc whenever possible.