Welcome to Flavoriouss.com, your ultimate destination for a delectable culinary experience!(Best Popular Pakistan’s Unbeatable Beef Biryani in Quick & Easy Way). We are a dedicated recipes website that celebrates the art of cooking, baking, mixology, and all things flavorsome.
Ingredients with Quantity:
- ¾ cup Oil
- 2 medium size sliced Onions (Payaz)
- 2 & ½ tbs Ginger & Garlic paste (Lehsan Adrak Paste)
- 2 large size Tomatoes (Tamatar)
- 750 gram Beef (as you liked e.g mixed or leg)
- 3 cup or as required Water
- 1 tsp Turmeric Powder (Haldee Powder)
- ½ tbs Salt (Namak)
- ½ cup Yougart (Dahi)
- 2 & ½ tbs Biryani Masala
- 2 medium Cinnamon sticks (Darchini)
- 2 Black Cardamom (Badi elaichi)
- 2-3 Green Cardamom (Hari elaichi)
- 5-6 Cloves (Laung)
- 1-2 Star Anise (Baadiyan ka phoo)
- 2 Bay Leaves (Tez paat)
- 1 & ½ tbs Cumin Seeds (Zeera)
- ½ tsp Black Peppercorns (Sabut Kali Mirch)
- 2 tsp or to taste Red Chilli Powder (Lal mirch powder)
- 1 & ½ tbs Coriander seeds (Dhania powder)
- ½ tbs Garam masala powder
- ½ tsp crushed Black pepper (Kali mirch)
- 2-3 tbs chopped Fresh coriander (Hara dhania)
- 3-4 tbs chopped Mint leaves (Podina)
- 4-5 medium sized Green chillies (Hari mirch)
- 2-3 tbs chopped Mint leaves (Podina)
- 2-3 tbs chopped Fresh coriander (Hara dhania)
- 2-3 tbs fried Onion (Pyaz)
- 750g (boiled with salt until 3/4th done) Rice (Chawal)
- 1 tbs Vinegar(Sirka)
- 1-2 tbs Water
- ¼ tsp or as required Orange food color (Zarda rang)
- Onion fried (Payaz)
- Rinse the rice with cold water until the rice get clean and water runs clear. Soak the rice in water for 30 minutes, then drain and set aside rice.
- In a pressure cooker, add 3 cups of water then add beef in it. When the water start boiling drained out the water, this process is doing to remove smell from the beef.
- Then again add 3 cups of water or as required into the pot.
- Also add onions, ginger & garlic paste, turmeric powder and salt at the same time.
- Then cover the pressure cooker and put the pressure cooker on medium low flame for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, turn off the flame. Remove the weight of pressure cooker when the pressure cooker stops whistling, remove the lid of pressure cooker.
- Check the beef, if it is cooked and there is water in it open the lid and cook on high flame until the water dries.
- When the beef is done, set it aside.
- Take a bowl and add yogurt, biryani masala, mix well & set aside.
- Take another pot and add cooking oil, cinnamon sticks, black cardamom, green cardamom, cloves, star anise, bay leaves, cumin seeds, black peppercorns and mix well.
- Add sliced tomatoes and mix well.
- Then add red chilli powder, coriander powder, garam masala powder, black pepper crushed, vinegar & mix well and cook for 2-3 minute.
- In that mixture put the cooked beef in it and mix well.
- Then add spiced yogurt and green chillis and also add 1 cup of water and cook on medium flame for 8-10 minutes or until oil separates.
- Add mint leaves, fresh coriander in it and turn off the flame.
- Take another port and add water in it, then add 2 tsp salt & 1 tbs vinegar in water.
- Put the pot on high flame until water start boiling then add soaked rice in it. Cook it until 70-80% cooked. Drain the rice and set aside.
- Take another pot put the cooked beef mixture evenly in the bottom then spread half cooked rice on the beef and put some sliced tomatoes, fresh coriander and fresh mint leaves, layer the reaiming beef on the rice and then again spread remaining rice on beef and again put sliced tomatoes, coriander and mint leaves.
- In a separate small boil, mix the Orange food color with 2tbs water and let it sit for a few minutes to infuse the color and flavor.
- Drizzle the the orange food mixture over the top for added color and aroma.
- Cover the pot tightly and put it on very low flame for about 30-35 minutes until the flavors meld together and the rice is fully cooked.
- Before serving, gently mix the layers together, being careful not to break the rice grains.
Take a pan, put half cup oil in it. Cut 1 medium sized onion into slice. Add this onion into the oil and fry it on low flame until onions turns golden brown.
Dish out the biryani into the serving dish. Garnish it with fried onions and with some fresh mint and coriander leaves.
Making of Raita
Server the biryani with raita to enhance flavor.
Put 2-3 green chilli, some fresh mint leaves, fresh coriander leaves and salt to taste into the blender. And make a paste, add that paste into the 1 cup of whisked yogurt and mix well. Then add 1 tsp of roasted powder cumin seeds and dried coriander. Then add chopped onions, cucumber and chopped tomatoes into the yogurt.
Put some cumin seeds and dried coriander into the pan on low flame. Roast it until it gave good odour. Then turn off the flame and set aside to let it cool. Then put them into the blender and blend it into fine powder. You can also add this powder in your every meal for better taste.
The new style yummiest raita is ready to serve. Serve this delicious raita with unbeatable beef biryani and enhance your flavor.
Time & Servings
This Best Popular Pakistan’s Unbeatable Beef Biryani in Quick & Easy Way takes 1 hour to cook and can serve 7-8 people.
Your guests will surely enjoy the meal and appreciate your cooking. No one is enjoying their life because of this hectic and busy life. It is a good way to sit and enjoy some memorable moments with your friends and family. So, make such quick, easy and delicious recipes and spend some quality time with your loved ones.
It is good to eat food and meals according to your desires. But it is also very important that the meal you are taking is healthy and does not harm your health.
This Best Popular Pakistan’s Unbeatable Beef Biryani in Quick & Easy Way estimated calories, of a biryani with 750 grams of beef and 750 grams of rice would be around 2,782-3,225 calories. This estimation changes with the adding ingredients in the biryani. A normal daily intake calories depend upon age, metabolism, level of physical activities and other things.
If you are taking more than a recommended amount of calories, then you have to do workout even a little bit, just to keep yourself fit and healthy. A little workouts include a quick walk or jog for 10-15 minutes, stair climbing, high knees etc.
You can also lessen your calories by taking green tea, black coffee etc.